Sunday, 29th January, 2023
Sunday, 29th January, 2023

Gas pipeline leak: 3 burnt in Mohammadpur fire

Three persons of a family were burnt as a building caught fire from a leaking gas pipeline in Mohammadpur area of the city early Saturday.

The building of Nobodoy Housing caught fire.

Three persons were rescued around 5.00am and sent to Sheikh Hasina National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute in the city.

The injured are Md Sohel, 35, his wife Laboni Akhter, 25, and their two-year old son Mursalin.

A doctor of Sheikh Hasina National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute said Md Sohel received 75 percent burn injury, Laboni Akhter 30 percent and Mursalin 80 percent. Their condition is very critical.

 

:: Share ::